Saturday, January 7, 2012

Discovery Gateway Children's Museaum Passes on Sale Now!


I am always trying to find fun places to bring my little 2 year old, especially during the cold winter months.  The Children's Museum at the Gateway in Salt Lake is perfect!  My little boy would spend the whole time playing with the water and the balls that they have there.  Right now they have their membership passes on sale. 

When I researched this last year I found that the best deal was to get the 6 person pass, but to share it with someone.  Well I found that you can share it with 3 people!  They will add another cardholder onto the membership for only $10.  You can check out all the prices and membership choices here.  I am going to do the 6 person year pass and me and 2 of my friends are going in on it.  That way it will be $148 ($10 added with the 3rd person).  So it will only be about $50 each for the full year!  Awesome!  The sale goes until January 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment