Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Freebies!

 My birthday is coming at the end of the week and I am starting to receive my restaurant freebies!  The cool thing about this is that my husband and I share the same birthday, so we get to go out for dinner multiple times and end up spending next to nothing!  The following are just a few of the restaurants that you will want to sign up for to receive a great birthday gift.

1.  Dennys:  Receive a FREE Grand Slam Breakfast on your birthday when you sign up for their Rewards Club (look at the bottom of their page)
2.  Del Taco:  Receive a FREE Premium Shake when joining their Raving Fan E-Club
3.  Red Robin:  Receive a FREE Gourmet Burger of your choice when you sign up for their E-Club.  (We love going to Red Robin, because your Burger comes with bottomless Fries!  So basically a free meal!)
4.  Souper Salad:  Receive a FREE Adult Lunch or Dinner Buffet, When one Adult Lunch or Dinner Buffet is Purchased.  Sign up for their E-Club.
5.  Texas Roadhouse:  Receive a FREE Appetizer or Sidekick of Ribs when you sign up for their email club.

That's it for now.  I will add more as I get more!  Don't you love going out for FREE??!! 

Do you have any to add??

No comments:

Post a Comment