Friday, July 29, 2011

$5.00 Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories Sale- Tuesday, August 2nd!!

 Have you heard of Paparazzi Accessories?  If not, you definitely should check it out.  As you all know I'm always trying to find a good deal on everything that I buy, Jewelry being one of them.  I came across Paparazzi from my good friend Brittney.  She lead me into this adventure :)

I became part of the company because I absolutely love the stylish, yet AFFORDABLE Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Bows, and Headbands.



Why are they affordable?  Because everything is $5.00(+$0.25 tax)!!!  

Isn't that awesome!  They keep coming out with different options and I am having so much fun picking and choosing what to sell.  I would love to show you what they have to offer! 
Paparazzi Sale Summer Party
Tuesday, August 2nd 
 14  W 620 S (Front Yard)
Farmington, UT
6:30pm-8:30pm (Open House)

Bring your friends, and family and come have fun!

**If you are out of state and interested in this, let me know... you guys have such an advantage! 
You can email me at eatpraysave@gmail.com 
(Paparazzi is a Utah based company- so not many out of staters have heard of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment