Friday, February 11, 2011

Feel Good Friday!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I've decided that I want to start a Feel Good Friday post.  Basically it will be anything that makes you feel good.  I would love to hear from you!

If you have something that makes you feel good, please share.  We all need a little more "good" in our lives.  Email me at eatpraysave@gmail.com and I will post yours in the next few weeks.  You can include a picture if you would like.

Today I'm going to do it, and I want to show you my little boy.  I was doing the dishes and I suddenly realized he was being very quiet, which usually isn't a good thing in his case.  This is what I found.
He was having so much fun dumping the baby powder all over his room!  I just looked at his face and thought, wow what a lucky mom I am to have such a cute little boy.  He makes me feel so good, even if he decorates his room with baby powder!  Have a great Friday!

3 comments: